Wacky Pod Races Wacky Pod Races

Just like the classic cartoon!

Wow, I though the movie was over after the intro, and I would've given a 10 just for that! The episode itself was awesome as well, it really feeled like the orginal Wacky Races! Will you make more?

StuffAnimation responds:

There wont be any more 'cos we're working on other stuff.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Woah, a sequal?

Wow, when I watched Dad's Home almost three years ago, I never expected a second part, though I hoped it would. Now there is and it's AWESOME! Great job!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Hooray! New Mousekliks-flash!

Hooray! Another excellent Mousekliks-flash! I still watch FF A+, and I still play Balloon Duel, so all I can say about your flash is that you may not have much, but at least you only publish QUALITY, just like Shoo Fly! I can wait another 2 years for your new flash, as long as it's as good as your previous 3.

The Possessed Mouse The Possessed Mouse

I know that! :D

That's EXACTLY how all mice on my school react :D I know how your feeling, I wish I would be able to take my hammer with me to school.

Strawberry Valentine Strawberry Valentine

Best Valentine movie :)

Wow, pretty cool Clock-movie! I really love how it's possible to choose multiple (c)locks as the victims! Great job

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

Great!

I always like these Pokémon-movies that DO have so effort in it! This is one the best so far! I really like the Pokémon you made on your own, Nintendo should consider using them in Diamond/Pearl ;)

Xbox 720 degree Xbox 720 degree

Hunter X Hunter VS Xbox

Pretty cool, you kind of share the same opinion about the Xbox like I do. And I love that you used Kon in the movie n_n

Mario Blobs - Spaghetti Mario Blobs - Spaghetti

LiquidP-Dub/Pasukaru says:

Great one, Eddz! Though the mic made the sound crappy, the voices really sound like the real ones!

Make more, and for recording sounds, holding a paper between your mouth and the mic should help ;)

2003| Mariogetsold Party 2003| Mariogetsold Party

Hahaha!

It's good it's not an Easter-Egg!(That's for the people who didn't found it that way.) It was as funny as Mack Daddy Mario!

Holy-Howard responds:

Really? Cool!
Thanks ^^

2003| Mario gets old III 2003| Mario gets old III

Great!

Hahaha! Great movie!
You should do something with that old Bowser you see on the title screen (in his wheelchair)

Can't wait for part 4!